Section 339-O of the New York State Real Property Law requires the following elements in a condominium unit deed:
1. Description of the land as provided in subsection two of section three hundred thirty-nine-n and the liber, page and date of recording of the declaration or solely by naming the city, village or town and the county in which the unit is located and referring to the liber, page and date of recording of the declaration.
2. The unit designation of the unit in the declaration and any other data necessary for its proper identification.
3. Statement of the use for which the unit is intended.
4. The common interest appertaining to the unit.
5. Any further details which the grantor and grantee may deem desirable to set forth.
For more information about residential and commercial real estate transactions in New York, please click here.
For general information about the firm, including our contact information, please click here.