Betensky Law PLLC often serves as outside general counsel to many different types of businesses throughout the New York metropolitan area. We routinely set up new businesses and draft and negotiate operating agreements and by-laws. We have experience setting up and representing not-for-profit organizations, handling bankruptcy issues, intellectual property issues, real estate issues, asset purchase agreements, employment issues, and other types of issues that arise during the normal course of business.
Here are some examples of the types of business Betensky Law PLLC represents:
- metal manufacturer in Suffolk County
- construction company in Manhattan
- fitness club in Westchester
- psychology practice in Nassau
- medical practice in Manhattan
- marketing consulting business on Long Island
- not-for-profit organization in Westchester
If you have an existing business or you would like to set up a new business entity, please do not hesitate to call us. Call (914) 338-8050 or contact us online.