Do I need an attorney to represent me on a residential variance application?

Zoning Boards of Appeals are quasi judicial local government agencies which are governed by State statutes and decisional law. Real estate developers and residential homeowners alike can save a great deal of time and money by consulting legal counsel before filing an application. A good zoning attorney can help determine what permits are necessary, streamline the process, build a strong record and increase the likelihood of success.

Where is your office?

118 N. Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, New York 10549. I am also in New York City on a regular basis.

How long have you been practicing law?

Keith R. Betensky, Esq. has been practicing law for over 20 years.

If my matter does not fall under one of your practice areas, can you help me?

Maybe. Call us to ascertain whether we can assist or provide a referral if necessary.

Do you charge for initial consultations?

I generally try not to charge for brief initial consultations over the phone.

Are you licensed to practice in New York and New Jersey?


Do you handle commercial and residential matters?


How can I subscribe to your newsletter and blog in order to stay current on the latest legal developments that may affect my organization?

You can send an e-mail to brett@betenskylaw.com with “Blog Subscription Request” in the Subject and we will add you to our distribution list.

Contact Us

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.