Land Use Attorney in Westchester NY

The Law Offices of Keith R. Betensky has extensive experience obtaining land use approvals for private homeowners, commercial real estate developers and public utility companies. We handle all types of land use applications, including building permits, certificates of occupancy, certificates of compliance, special use permits, use variances, area variances, equestrian-related permits and freshwater wetlands permits.

plansRegularly appearing before Village, Town and City Councils, Boards of Trustees, planning and zoning boards in Westchester County, Rockland County, and Putnam County, Mr. Betensky uses his intimate knowledge of the State and local rules and procedures to guide an application efficiently through the zoning process, including the processes required by the New York State Environmental Quality Review Act (“SEQRA”).

Experienced Westchester County, NY Attorney serving Westchester & NYC. Especially convenient to Bedford, Mt. Kisco, White Plains, North Castle, New Castle, North Salem, South Salem, Cross River and Lewisboro.
Attorney Advertising © Betensky Law, PLLC. All Rights Reserved. | Legal disclaimer | Site map | Website by Upside Business Consultants
Web Design BangladeshWeb Design BangladeshMymensingh